Tuesday, September 8, 2015

The Dating Life: I'll Make It Easy For You

I received a note from a gentleman on a dating site. The note reads, "I think we have a lot in common." When I clicked on his profile, it showed a scowling man in a black muscle shirt, sitting on a home weight lifting set, bicep positioned across his body as his fist closes around a Budweiser can. I wondered about the in common.

In one of the photos, though, he is smiling and seems to show his genuine heart. He identifies his ethnicity as Native American, background as Mexican, height 5'3".

But what touches me is his "About Me," which for me reads like pure poetry:
About Me

single never been married and no kids always working now it time for me in you think you can rope this wild stud come get me if i like you i'll make it easy for you just grab me and hold me and say i want you

No comments:

Post a Comment